Working for Permanent Protection of Agriculture and its Resources
SUPPORT NAPA COUNTY FARM BUREAU
NCFB tackles hefty issues & needs your help!
Napa County Farm Bureau relies on the ideas, involvement and input of its members. We need your help for the hefty issues that we’re tackling this year and also to help with our fun events. Here’s a list of opportunities to volunteer and ways to add your talent and energy to promoting and protecting Napa ag.
- Work with the Natural Resources committee to develop a better alternative for Instream Flow Guidelines and protect water rights.
- Help with an activity that shows farmer concern for the environment.
- Help Farm Bureau serve the community.
- Be considered for a seat on the County Farm Bureau Board.
- Help raise funds for County Farm Bureau scholarships, Ag in the Classroom, and/or other educational activities.
- Participate in our Community & Member Outreach, AITC or Land Use meeting.
- Write, phone, or email elected officials on few state or national issues each year.
- Promote agriculture commodities at fairs and festivals.
- Speak to community groups or media about issues important to agriculture.
- Help in efforts to solve local problems affecting farmers.
- Share my ideas in discussions to form Farm Bureau policies on agriculture topics.
- Help teachers teach students about agriculture.
- Get together with other young men and women who farm or are involved in agriculture with our Young Farmers & Ranchers group.
- Help us plan the Annual Barn Dance.
To become a volunteer, please fill the form below and indicate your preference.
Here is your opportunity to make a difference!
Please contact me, I would like to get involved with Napa County Farm Bureau's programs.
________________________________________________________ President's Circle Members: